Friday, March 25, 2011

Another half-a-dozen for the road

I have been working on a lot of fun new things for The Curious Cake Shoppe, from new products to website updates and everything in between (it seems)! It was high time to march my way over here and share a few of our latest cakes to find happy homes.

Two Tier Diaper Cake for Boy (front) Anchors Away! Two Tier Made From Scratch Cake for Boy (front) Winne the Pooh Two Tier Diaper Cake (front) Blue Elephant Two Tier Diaper Cake for Boy (front) Pink n Brown Bunny Two Tier Diaper Cake for Girl (front) Ba-Ba Bunny Two Tier Diaper Cake for Girl (front)

As you can see from this side by side, I am still working on figuring out the perfect lighting for these pictures. Feel free to hit me with opinions!

The Anchors Away Cake (top-middle) is one of my personal favorites. Everything here is "Made From Scratch" including the blankets, washcloths, and burp-cloth. I even created my own anchor design and embroidered it on some of the set, along with the topper. It was a blast to work on and I couldn't be happier with the end result!

Which one is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment